Last modified: June 4, 2021
57 Stars LLC (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Company’s website (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We do not require visitors to submit personal information to obtain general access to our Website. Note that, in order to use our services, you must be at least 18 years of age or older, and we do not intentionally collect any personally identifiable information from any person under 18.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- Any information you provide to use via e-mail or other forms of communication with us; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including (among other things) by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are required to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of 57 Stars, our clients, or others.
57 Stars does not process or respond to “do not track” signals or other similar signals whereby a visitor to the Website requests that it disable collection of information about the visitor’s online activities over time and across different websites.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure, which include physical, technical, and operational controls. Data security is achieved through technical safeguards that include a combination of a firewall, intrusion detection system, malware detection system, and data loss prevention system. 57 Stars also conducts vulnerability scans of applications and systems periodically.
EU GDPR Information – Data Subject Rights
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) provides individuals, called data subjects in the GDPR, with certain rights. This privacy statement is intended to inform you of your rights with respect to your personal data and to provide you with the information necessary to exercise those rights.
Individuals who reside in the European Union (“EU”) and whose personal data is collected and processed by 57 Stars have the right to the following:
- To request access to your data;
- To rectify your data;
- To take your data (portability) to another service provider;
- To erase your personal data;
- To restrict or object to the processing of your personal data; and
- To lodge a complaint with a Member State Supervisory Authority.
In addition, such individuals residing in the EU have the right to withdraw consent if consent was provided to collect and process the personal data. If you withdraw consent, that will not impact your personal data that was processed prior to withdrawal of the consent.
Please direct all inquiries, requests, or concerns relating to your Data Subject Rights to:
57 Stars LLC
Attention: Chief Compliance Officer
616 H Street N.W., Suite 450
Washington, DC 20001